- Senior Associates
- John S. Easterling, AIA, LEED AP BD+C
- Chris Elcock, AIA, IIDA, LEED AP
- Lisa A. J. Andrews, AIA, LEED AP BD+C
- Sharon L. Day, AIA, LEED AP BD+C
- Brian D. Eschman, AIA
- Bob Mock, AIA
- Bill Melluish AIA, LEED AP, CDT
- Kathy Speicher Melluish, AIA LEED AP
- Gretchen Wagner, AIA, LEED AP BD+C
Bill Melluish joined GWWO in 2008 and was named to the management team in 2015. Bill has spent the majority of his 14-year career focusing on the construction documents and administration phases of various large, complex projects, including the new Salisbury University Sea Gull Stadium, Towson University West Village Commons, and Port Canaveral Exploration Tower, as well as numerous K-12 and recreational projects.
Bill's commitment to the local architectural and Baltimore community has included participation in the Building Congress & Exchange, ACE Mentor Program, Greater Roland Park Advisory Committee, and Keswick Improvement Association. He is a graduate of the Pennsylvania State University with a Bachelor of Architecture, a Construction Document Technologist as certified by the Construction Specifications Institute, and is a member of the Baltimore Chapter of the AIA.