- Homestead National Monument of America Heritage Center
- Exploration Tower at Port Canaveral
- George Washington's Mount Vernon Ford Orientation Center
- Harriet Tubman Underground Railroad Visitor Center
- Fort McHenry National Monument & Historic Shrine Visitor & Education Center
- Pikes Peak Summit Visitor Center
- Project List
The iconic new Exploration Tower at Port Canaveral expresses the common characteristics—transience, function, and imagery—of Brevard County's many stories: cruising, the space coast, the military, nature, and beaches.
The building's dynamic form and features—sun louvers, exposed structure, and iridescent skin—contribute to a constant sense of movement as the sun plays across the structure, meet functional needs, and evoke imagery of the Port and County. A rocket ready to launch, a surfboard in the sand, a ship's hull, a rocket contrail: all can be seen in the structure's striking presence.
"Wow. People will want to go see this. ... Plus they'll want to see our other treasures on the Space Coast. It should boost the whole tourist industry." – Jerry Allender, Secretary/Treasurer, Canaveral Port Authority Board of Commissioners
- Exhibits covering 12,000 years of regional history
- Visitor orientation, auditorium, multipurpose/special event space, gift shop, café
- Seventh floor observation deck with panoramic views
- First phase of the Canaveral Cove redevelopment